Every #productmarker should have their own swipe file. Or multiple - Jason Oakley on LinkedIn | 19 comments
Every #productmarker should have their own swipe file. Or multiple. Here's how I create and update mine easily using Notion. How-to video is linked in ... 19 comments on LinkedIn
Every #productmarker should have their own swipe file. Or multiple.
Here’s how I create and update mine easily using Notion.
How-to video is linked in the comments 👇
1️⃣ Install Notion - it’s free 👍
2️⃣ Create a database.
I keep it simple and make sure my database has the following fields:
- Name - the title for each thing you save.
- URL - the destination URL of your swipe.
- Tags - it’s a manual step afterward, but if you have the time it’s a great way to organize your swipes.
3️⃣ Install the free Notion Web Clipper.
Any time you come across something you want to swipe, just click the Web Clipper icon in your browser, edit the title, and click “Save Page.”
4️⃣ You can then hop into your notion database to add notes, tags, images, etc. You can also make the page public if you want to share it with others.
That’s it. There’s a video link in the comments where I walk through it in more detail. 👇
- For any #productmarketing friends looking for a few helpful swipe files:
- Here's a quick tutorial 👉 https://share.getcloudapp.com/9Zum4q8b