Working on your strategic narrative?
I recorded a webinar with Product Marketing Alliance on how we’re building our category narrative at Klue.
Check out the recording and deck below 👇
The goal for this session was to not be a product pitch, but instead, about lifting the hood and talking about:
- Why we chose to build a new category
- How we think about category narrative vs company narrative
- The process we went through to create our narrative
- How we validated it both internally and externally
- How we delivered it internally and train our teams
- How we’re bringing it to market
- And all the lessons learned along the way
In my career I’ve had the opportunity to work on a few different category narratives, but I don’t consider myself an expert.
That’s why this session is more focused on **showing** our approach at Klue.
If you're building a category or trying to redefine an existing one, you’ll hopefully see a few things you can take back to your team and implement.