December 9, 2021
Finished (With Notes)
Read the post here - https://www.buildingmomentum.io/the-5-as-of-successful-feature-releases/
Don't become a feature release conveyor belt that mindlessly pumps out releases. Instead, use these five prompts as a way to be more thoughtful and deliberate about each release.
The 5 A’s of successful feature releases
- Audience → What’s the best audience for this – and what’s the anti-audience?
- Awareness → What channels make the most sense for this, and when would be best for customers to become aware?
- Action → What’s the overall intended action, but what makes sense as the next step in the journey?
- Affinity → What should our audience/customer segments think and feel about our product with this announcement?
- Accountability → What makes sense to measure, both as a yardstick for the announcement performance and as a proxy for feature incrementality?