Working on your company or category #narrative? Next week, I'll be - Jason Oakley on LinkedIn
Working on your company or category #narrative? Next week, I'll be hopping on LinkedIn Live to talk about how we're building a category narrative at Klue...
Working on your company or category #narrative?
Next week, I’ll be hopping on LinkedIn Live to talk about how we’re building a category narrative at Klue.
Link to register is in the comments 👇
This session won't be a product pitch. Instead, I'll be lifting the hood and talking about:
- Why we chose to build a new category
- How we think about category narrative vs company narrative
- The process we went through to create our narrative
- How we validated it both internally and externally
- How we delivered it internally and train our teams
- How we’re bringing it to market
- And all the lessons learned along the way
In my career I’ve had the opportunity to work on a few different category narratives, but I don’t consider myself an expert.
That’s why this session is more focused on **showing** our approach at Klue.
If you're building a category or trying to redefine an existing one, you’ll hopefully see a few things you can take back to your team and implement.
Interested? Register using the link in the comments 👇
Click here to register 👉 https://www.linkedin.com/events/underthehood-howklueisbuildinga6929406052824186882/